Saturday, May 17, 2008

Okay I will post cause Leongyew still doesnt have the password :X I will stop blogging here when Leongyew starts so based on my superb calculation, it will be a very long time from now. hahahs, so I shall somewhat post about his birthday! hahahs

Okay to start with, I am truly thankful to Michelle, Shiting Debby and Ruonan + who executed the plan, I have no words to express my heart felt gratitude!

Okay I am blogging based on Michelle's post:) so Michelle forgive me if I plagarise! hahahs. Okay so the plan was carried out after school,special thanks to Leyu, Bryant, and Jack who kept him in class playing chess! hahahs. thanks so much! hahahs.

Okay correct me if I am wrong, it started off like this, Debby told LY Michelle is "crying"(she wasnt crying) and Ruo nan was comforting her. So as LY reached, Debby and Ruonan moved away and hid behind the wall with the rest of the people:D

While talking to LY the rest were behind getting ready and I think LY turned behind and saw them? HAHAHS, I think my information here is so wrong but it might tempt LY to blog:D hahhas. Jiayou LY you can do it, take the first step:)


Okay pictures from Michelle's blog:

LY is the profound ability of looking innocent eh!

HAHAHS, nice:D thanks bryant jack samuel and leyu

:D

BRYANT! nice one yo!

-Simraan

No comments: