Wednesday, May 14, 2008




Leongyew:D hahahas, I hope you cry seeing this! hahahs, I am such a sadistic person! hahahs, LOL. No but really, hope you like it man:D hahahhas I am not expecting anymore wishes so I shall end with my post!(I know you are thrilled okay) I really really love this picture with the capital L-O-V-E! Kinda sad I didnt get the bigger version of this picture ):

Oh this picture is currently my DP for my handphone! ahahahs, I actually found my lost handphone! HAHAHS, oh yeah this picture looks nicer on the handphone dp:D you try! HAHAHAS

Okay time to entertain you with my stupidity! by the way its a conversation between myself and Norman

(5:49 AM) ♥ You walked awa: okay he is a guy he deserves it!
(5:49 AM) ♥ You walked awa: but please beat LY up (if you are gonna to ) after
recess

(5:49 AM) ♥ You walked awa: cause recess time is the only time I will be speaking
to him

(5:49 AM) ladies and gents: lol
(5:49 AM) ladies and gents: okie sure
(5:49 AM) ladies and gents: im gonna need help tho
(5:49 AM) ladies and gents: he so strong
(5:50 AM) ladies and gents: lol
(5:50 AM) ♥ You walked awa: WTH -.- hhahhahs, get norman to help sure can
(5:50 AM) ♥ You walked awa: I have seen LY strength its like same as norman
(5:50 AM) ♥ You walked awa: OMG wait you are norman -.-
(5:50 AM) ladies and gents: YA LA
(5:50 AM) ladies and gents: LOL
(5:51 AM) ♥ You walked awa: omg, I feel so stupid man! hahahs, erm get kenneth yap
(5:51 AM) ladies and gents: hahaha
(5:51 AM) ladies and gents: oh yeah
(5:51 AM) ♥ You walked awa: but LY got running speed, so corner him ah! hahahas
(5:51 AM) ladies and gents: hahaha
(5:51 AM) ladies and gents: he'll have no where to run


-Simraan

No comments: