Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hello Leong Yew!

Its been four years since we became friends. I remember still that you was the first person i talk to in this school. And i still remember that cute and innocent hi. :) 2 years in the same class and 4 yours in the same cca; NCC(SEA)! You have always struck me as being smart and never will fall into the bad side, unlike me. :) Do you remember our POP? When you dragged me into one side and said, "Thank you haqiz, you was my inspiration to be where i am now." Those words wanted to make me cry but as a strong boy, i didn't. haha. I was greatly happy to know that i have influence you in some way and hope you will continue to strive on and achieve more in you studies and ncc. HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY YAO! haha. and thank you too.

Ps: I love those boobies of yours. haha..

Haqiz

No comments: