Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hey Yao, umm, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You're 16 now...and really, thanks for all that we've been through in NCC, thanks for being the GREATEST ASM, and helping me and everyone else when we need help. Thanks for bluffing me into wearing No.4 for nothing on one monday, and thanks for the free recess you got me later. It was fun having you buy and pay for it...and I really appreciate it. Though when we were in lower sec, we had some disagreements, I'm sure all that is gone now, and we are sharing a great friendship, especially in NCC, but though Ncc's over, I still treasure you as one of my great friends! I hope that when we leave this school, we would hopefully meet up again, and go to the same JC or poly. In short: Happy Birthday and thank you for everything.

-Jia Cong

No comments: